Special Order: Unicorn Birthday Decor

One of our lovely friends asked for a favour.  She requested that I make unicorn themed thank you tags and cupcake flags for her daughter's 4th birthday.  To say the least, I was thrilled to pieces by this!  Having a little boy does not usually leave much room for unicorns and pink glitter foam at The Rasberry Patch, so I dive in head first when an overly girly opportunity comes my way and this is no exception!!

Unicorns here we come!!!

Images by Stampin' Up! & Flonz

I knew that I wanted to do something special and I had decided a long time ago that banners were well worth it for party decor.  You just can't go wrong with a sweet banner, now can you?

It was not specifically requested, but I just had to make a beautiful banner for this sweetheart of a lady that I happily call my friend.

Images by Stampin' Up! & Flonz

Pink glitter foam was the perfect fit for this purple and pink themed party.  The unicorns have been stamped and fussy cut using a set from Flonz (one of my favourite stamp companies, as I'm sure you've noticed by now) and the lettering has been cut using a retired bigz die from Stampin' Up! (another of my favourite stamp companies), called Typeset Alphabet.

Images by Stampin' Up! & Flonz

If you have ever thought of investing in any dies, I would highly recommend a solid lettering or alphabet set.  You just cannot get more versatile than a good set of alpha dies.  They surely are the bee's knees of the die cutting world.

Images by Stampin' Up! & Flonz

... and back to the pink and purple unicorns ...

These cupcake flags were super fun to design.  I tell you though, these babies look like they would be super quick and easy to put together, but in reality, it seems like the smaller the project, the longer and more tedious the task.  This was definitely the case with these adorable flags.  Each unicorn has been hand stamped, punched, coloured, and glued together.  The letters have been die cut and the rosettes have been handcrafted.  A major labour of love and I'm super happy with how these wee little puppies ... *cough* ... unicorns, turned out.

Images by Stampin' Up! & Flonz

These unicorn thank you tags were super relaxing to create.  Each one has been hand stamped and Copic coloured.  A glue dot is perfect for attaching them to the mason jars that will be holding a very rare substance: unicorn poop!!!

1 personalized birthday banner, 20 thank you tags, and 30 cupcake flags!
Can't wait to see these in action next month.

Happy early Birthday Avery!!  May all of your glittery wishes come true!!

Thanks again everyone and have a special night!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Rasberry & the Fur Berries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to You, Happy 60th Birthday Card

Converting Stamps From Wood to Cling Mount

Personalizing my Filofax: Beginner Leather Pyrography