Celebrate You, Happy Birthday Card

This was a fun little card that I had originally created as an anniversary card, but thought it would make a perfect Happy Birthday card.

What do you think?

Images from Stampin' Up!, Simple Stories, and The Rasberry Patch
 I finally got a chance to use some of my own images in the creation of this card.  The "Celebrate" banner, dotted background, and "Happy Birthday" sentiments were created by me using an electronic die cut machine, handmade templates, and the computer.  I think that I will continue on creating and using my own imagery on cards in the future.  It was so much fun and pretty easy using the tools that we have on hand in the craft room.

Have you tried creating your own imagery for any of your crafty adventures?

Images from Stampin' Up!, Simple Stories, and The Rasberry Patch
Thank you everyone for checking out another card creation post here at The Rasberry Patch.  We wish you a wonderful and crafty weekend.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Rasberry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to You, Happy 60th Birthday Card

Converting Stamps From Wood to Cling Mount

Personalizing my Filofax: Beginner Leather Pyrography