Vintage Golf, Maculine Birthday Card

This was a fun card created for my father.  
Happy Birthday Dad!!

My father is an avid golfer as well as one heck of a history buff, so the vintage golf theme seemed like a perfect fit for a handmade birthday card.  I just loved putting this vintage inspired card together for him.  

Vintage Golf, Masculine Birthday Card Front
Card Front
Images from FlonzStampin' Up! & Spellbinders
  When I was flipping through my stamp collection, I fell in love, all over again, with this vintage golfer image and I knew that I wanted it to take centre stage on the front of this birthday card.  The vintage golfer is a stamp from Flonz Craft, a New Zealand based company.  Flonz Craft produces some of the most gorgeous stamps that I have come across so far and I would highly recommend checking them out if you are at all interested in vintage imagery.

Vintage Golf, Macsuline Birthday Card Interior
Card Interior
Images from Flonz & Stampin' Up!
 The inside of the card is layered and stamped using a wonderful sentiment from Stampin' Up!  A little added interest is achieved through the use of a small folded piece of ribbon on the left hand side and a popup layer on top of the card's sentiment.

Hope you enjoy this card as much as I do and thank you, once again, for stopping by the blog.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Much Love,

Mrs. Rasberry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to You, Happy 60th Birthday Card

Converting Stamps From Wood to Cling Mount

Personalizing my Filofax: Beginner Leather Pyrography