Distressed Vintage, Feminine Birthday Card

I was asked to create a fun and feminine birthday card, and so what did I decide to do?  Well, my signature wallpaper style card, of course!

I love this style of card, so much so, that you will be seeing many, many more to come on the blog.  You've been warned ;D

Images: Stampin' Up! & Sizzix

A little filigree is THIS girl's best friend!  

The fun filigree on this card is from Sizzix and Stampin' Up! (my go to paper crafting companies, because they have amazing Angel Policies).  If the pink ribbon, bows, and pins aren't enough for you, the subtle heat embossing gives this card even more of a feminine flair as well as a little extra shine.

Images: Stampin' Up! & Sizzix

Let me know what you think.  I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Rasberry & the Fur Berries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheers to You, Happy 60th Birthday Card

Converting Stamps From Wood to Cling Mount

Personalizing my Filofax: Beginner Leather Pyrography